Using A Proven PBN Provider To Help Build Out Your Site Network
It’s no secret that building a website can be time demanding. You have to have a proper link mapping strategy and a great footing among web 2.0 websites with high domain authority. You also have to keep your distance from risky links and try guest posting (plant seed articles) instead with high authority blog sites.
There’s almost no way to do all this and still have enough time for things you actually want to do. Well, almost. Because for this post, we are going to show you how to use a proven PBN provider to help build out your site network. Private Blog Network Building Service does all these things so you don’t have to worry anymore. For starters, they will set you up with premium hosting will even take care of domain registration for you. What’s more is that they even guarantee that your website is indexed on the first month or it’s all free.
What You Need
Time to do: 1 day Time to see results: 3 months
Prioritize relevance for any website you are going to purchase. They must be able to be naturally linked to your money site.
- See to it that these metrics are met:
- Page Authority: 20+
- Domain Authority: 15+
- Trust Flow: 15+
- Citation Flow: 15+
- Page Rank: 0-3 or preferably N/A until update
- Make sure to do a spam check as well:
- Check your anchor text for any inappropriate or unideal niche.
- Check out the natural profile for any trace of low-value SEO.
- Take a look if the exact match anchor text looks natural. It has to be at least 15%.
- Determine whether or not the domain has a history of being used as an expired domain. Run it via Archive.org to look for any irrelevant content.
- See if the website is a duplicate or has traces of redirection. You can find these out via Archive.org as well.
- Check its registrar history to find out how many times it’s been dropped and registered.
After the initial 2-week setup, you should be able to see results within a month. The websites should be indexed by then as well and should be seeing spikes in rankings. You could see yourself earning $2,000 a month after the first few “adjustment period” months.