Up Your Blogging Game With The Biggest Names In Blogging
Starting your own blog is a good way to improve your writing skills, share your interests with people, and earn a passive income while you’re at it. It’s great because there are tons of free platforms for you to start at like Tumblr, free plans on WordPress, and more. It’s also an opportunity for you to write about your business or products in a more personal or casual manner and link it back to your money site.
The challenge with starting your own blog or website is being seen. So you work on your SEO and write more. But sometimes, it just isn’t enough. It’s tougher when you don’t have any connections. Create more opportunities and don’t let your writing go to waste or be forgotten with a software that gives you the opportunity to get your blogs on the biggest guest blogging sites.
What You Need
Time to do: 1 week Time to see results: 1 month
Read the submission guidelines thoroughly. Go through the blog to see what they’ve already covered and the style of writing they use.
- Make your pitch personal and witty.
- Let them know how you can help and how your readers can benefit from your post.
- Post comments on the blogs of those you’re interested in guest posting at.
- Talk about them on social media.
- Include internal links in your guest posts.
- Cite links and authority blogs related to the subject of your post.
- Link a deep page of your website.
- Work on your blog’s content and grammar.
- Choose blog sites with great social stats.
Working on blogger outreach could end up being the main source of your site’s traffic. Stay persistent and post on as many relevant sites as you can and you’ll find it ending up sourcing up to 90% of the traffic you get on your site. You can also connect with tons of other bloggers, create connections, and grow your audience.