Step Up Your Twitter Game
Twitter is a quick and easy way to communicate with your followers. The issue is being able to make sure your that your tweet conveys everything you want to convey within the 140 character limit and that that tweet gets maximum visibility.
The character limit issue can be solved by getting a good writer. As for the visibility issue, all you need is analytics. Get yourself a tool or sign up for a platform that gives you your much needed analyses. This way, you can optimize your tweets and find out when you can best tweet your followers.
Find out what you can use and how you can use them so you can tweet better and improve your social media presence. That is what we’ll be tackling in this blueprint.
What You Need
Time to do: 1 day Time to see results: 1 month
Twitter is a tricky market to succeed at as a business; especially if your niche isn’t that well known. Study your Tweriod reports and post at the best times. Take note of the changes and focus on your content.
- Get Premium Analysis by clicking Get A Premium Analysis from the dashboard, or Premium Analysis found on the very bottom.
- Print your reports and sync Tweriod with your Buffer account with Premium.
- Follow Tweriod on Twitter while you’re at it to stay updated.
- Have someone plan out timely tweets.
- Invest on a graphic artist and great photos to complement your tweets.
With diligence and great reports, you can get up to 100% more visibility on your tweets. Better visibility also means a bigger probability of getting thousands of followers after a couple of weeks. Sell more, increase your conversions, and conquer Twitter.