Let’s Talk Smarter Social Media Management
Managing several social media accounts can be tedious when you’re active in all of them. But managing several social media accounts for several clients and companies is even more work.
The best way for you to find more time to create more posts, do more research, and focus on other sutff like marketing and promotions, is by scheduling your posts. The problem? You can’t really do that with other social media sites.
Get things done by getting a service like Buffer. Let’s discuss how.
What You Need
Time to do: 1 hour Time to see results: 1 month
Using services like Buffer makes sharing incredibly easier; especially compared to just scheduling posts on the platform itself. Make sure your posts are constantly full and complete so you can just leave them and focus on other stuff.
- The number of posts you have in your queue is displayed beside the tab name.
- You can add an account by clicking Add a Social Account from the left panel.
- You can officially upgrade your plan to Awesome or Buffer for Business by clicking the button on top of your dashboard.
- You can install a browser extension by clicking My Account and selecting Browser Extensions from the dropdown.
- From the same dropdown, you can edit your Email Settings, Access & Password, Billing, Time & Date Settings, and Apps & Extras.
You can triple your social media output and substantially increase your followers with the right service. Generate an increase in likes, retweets, and shares on all of your posts by at least 30%. You will also get more hours in a day to focus on more marketing efforts, as well as, engaging your followers to grow your business better.