Optimize Your YouTube Videos Like A Pro
Understanding how to succeed on a popular platform like YouTube will require a bit more work than just signing up and posting a video that you’ve created. Get yourself a tool that assists you in understanding when to best post your videos, what words to use in the description and tags, and what your competition has been working on, too.
Whatever it is that you do intend to do, it’s important that you get some data on your videos first. Without those, you won’t be able to make the right decisions that will improve your channel.
There are many ways for you to get the metrics that you’ll need. But in this blueprint, we will discuss a Chrome extension tool called VidIQ that analyzes and reveals data of YouTube videos while optimizing your own videos.
What You Need
Time to do: 1 day Time to see results: 1 month
YouTube marketing takes a lot of time and a lot of studying. Take advantage of all the tools and analytics vidIQ provides to give you a better understanding of how you should go about with your future content, and how you can improve the content you’ve already posted.
- Engage your viewers with unconventional content.
- Choose keywords that people use to look for information.
- Make sure your video descriptions are witty and have appropriate tags.
- Always include your logo in your videos.
- Take advantage of channel page views and drive traffic to your other sites and social accounts.
- Make your content creative and witty, or tear-jerking.
- If you have a product, showcase what it can do and why they should buy it without making it a hard sell.
- Add subtitles to your videos.
- Collaborate with other brands and YouTubers.
You can grow your library of tags by ten times in just a couple of minutes. Manage all of your channels on your chosen platform so you don’t lose sight of the campaigns and performance for each. Succeeding will take a lot of work, but with the right tools, you’ll get more subscribers, up to 60%, and around 58% of viewers on your videos.