Build Your Brand and Grow Your Audience Through Guest Blogging
Guest blogging or blogger outreach is one of the main ways you can build relationships with other bloggers and increase your visibility in the blogosphere. Bloggers are hugely influential to their readers.
But it’s difficult to find bloggers when you’re just starting and don’t know a lot of people. This is why it’s a huge help to know that there are blogging sites that allow bloggers to sign up and communicate with each other. By getting the right bloggers to talk to and write for, your blogs and your brand get a bigger advantage and higher probability of success.
What You Need
Time to do: 1 day Time to see results: 1 month
Joining a community blog site is an excellent way for you to build relationships with influential and talented bloggers. This requires you to work on being active and involved in the forums. You’re not just going to get noticed right away so take the time to really chat and be present there.
- Take note of submission guidelines and make sure you meet the requirements before sending a proposal.
- Make your pitch personal and witty.
- Look out for blogs that don’t let you link to your site/ social media accounts.
- Before you make contact, read what they’ve already covered and studied their writing style.
- Write comments on their articles.
- Talk about them or a particular blog of theirs on social media.
- Prepare some topics to pitch.
With enough dedication, you could end up being the majority’s go to guest blogger. Keep sending articles and keep offering your content. It could take a while for bloggers to notice your submissions, your presence, and your entries. But stay patient and you’ll find your guest posts driving up to 90% of your traffic; increasing conversions by 70% , and getting your brand remembered.